Friday, 4 March 2011

WINNERS OF CHALLENGE 8 & 9

Good afternoon everyone how? Nearly the weekend so nearly time to kick back & chillax for a wee bit.
Right onto business as they say I (Vicky)am here to announce the winners for Challenges 8 & 9.
We are so sorry we forgot to draw the winners for challenge 8 sooner unfortunately that annoying little thing called life keeps getting in the way lol.
I have done the Random thingy-ma-jig for all prizes because all of your creations really are beautiful so the little magic box is helping me out.
 I will do the winners for Challenge 8 which was the Valentine/Romance challenge
1st Place - 22. Benedicte
2nd Place - 74. Crafty Den
3rd Place - 30. Crafty Emma
4th Place - 86. Ruby

Onto winners for Challenge 9 which was the Magical challenge
1st Place - 22. Brook
2nd Place - 49. Kym's Crafty Cards
3rd Place - 45.Betty Wainwright
4th Place - 63. Claire C

Could all winners please e-mail Amy  (thecraftypurplefrog@googlemail.com) to claim your prizes.
Please put winner in the subject box at the top please.

Well thats it from me dont forget our current challenge which is
'Fly Away With Us'
so come fly all your pretties to us as we would all love to see your creations.
See ya soon & hope everyone has a fab weekend.
Take care
Huggles Vicky xxx


3 comments:

  1. very well done ladies on your wins :)

    Sarah-Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I see where Betty Wainwright won! The link goes to my blog and I am Betty Wright! I thank you so much for picking my card, but I did not want to confuse anyone when I claimed my prize! I did win, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is you Betty I'm so sorry about the mis-type hun. Congrats on your win you made a very beautiful card.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete