Thursday, 2 December 2010

Challenge 4 - Easel cards

Brrrrrr...... I hope wherever you are you are keeping warm it is chilly here in London but we can not complain compared to many of you I am sure. Thank you again to everyone who joined in last week and please check the previous post to see if you are a winner.
This week we would like to see you create an easel card. As always you can use any image but we do LOVE to see any Crafty Purple Frog creations.
There are 4 chances to win again.....
1st prize is from the lovely Teresa at Crafts and me. This is a brand new just released stamp called Winter Melody2nd Prize 3 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd Prize 2 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th Prize 1 download from The Crafty Purple Frog

This is the last challenge that the brilliant TRACEY will be joining us on and she has really gone all out with her card I love it and I am sure it will inspire you too. I want to say a massive thank you to you Tracey and I am sure I will be back in touch :D
You can get Golden Promise Decoupage HERE.

And here is some more inspiration from the rest of the DT

Vanessa
one awesome sheet...gives you two separate cards!!!



AMY
You can get northern most serenity decoupage HERE.


Pascale

You can get Tulip Pyramage HERE



Chanelle

You can get Peacock Pryamage here










Peacock Blue Decoupage here



Purchase the violet peacock Here



No comments:

Post a Comment