Friday, 19 November 2010

WINNER OF SOME SPARKLE!!!

HEY GUYS LAST WEEK I OFFERED UP A SPARKLEY PRIZE TO AN ENTRY SPECIFICALLY USING A CRAFTY PURPLE SHEET & THERE WERE SOME BEAUTIES!!!
THEIR MUST BE A WINNER HOWEVER!!!
CONGRADS TO DENNY WHO ENTERED THIS STUNNING CANVAS
PLEASE EMAIL ME & I will get it out to you
(Please keep in mind I am from Canada so it may take 6 weeks to get to you)
Last Week we had another awesome turnout out The Crafty Purple Frog
hope you can come out again!!!
We'd love to see you blossom!!!
all our best at TCPF!
Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. hi vanessa im having problems getting my emails out to you i tried to reply to you this morning im goin have to ring aol is there anybody i can send my adress to i have coppied and pasted a email to vicky in her comment box cos its not visible i dont no if she has contacted you hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there anywere i can ad my addy were its not visible tried to email you again this morning and no go xxxxx

    ReplyDelete