Thursday, 18 November 2010

Let your creativity blossom

Thank you all again for another great turn out for the sparkle challenge you certainly all do and I LOVE it :D
I hope that you can all come back again this week and I have been asked a couple of times now if you can enter more than once. The answer is YES please enter as many times as you like I just want you to all have fun with it.Now on to the challenge this week and it is FLOWERS! Any shape and size any colour :D
And we have 4 prizes up for grabs....1st prize is from the brilliant Emma of Crafty Emma's Store how gorgeous is this memory box paper pack (I wish I could win it :D)

2nd prize - 3 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize - 2 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize - 1 download from The Crafty Purple Frog

Now to make your imagination blossom here is the brilliant TRACEY who joins us again as GDT

The glance is available HERE


And the beautiful creations from the rest of the DT

VANESSA


JAYNE


You can get the pyramage Kimono Rainbow Mermaid HERE






AMY
You can get Kimono rainbow mermaid decoupage HERE



You can get Cherish Christmas Decoupage HERE

kaos
Golden Promise pyramage is available here
get your own Poinsetta Fairy here


you can purchase these gorgeous Dragonflies here


Tiggertastic
you can purchase the Tulip image here

Vicky
Merry Season Decoupage.



6 comments:

  1. Again the DT have shone. Beautiful projects

    and a big congrats to the sparkly winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i am not too late to join! love this beautiful challenge. http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2010/11/letting-my-creativity-blossom.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful inspirations from the DT!!! I just added my creation so let me know what you think...

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete