Wednesday, 6 October 2010

The DT has been picked :D

Thank you so much to everyone who put in for the DT it was the hardest choice I think I have ever had to make to choose just 6 of you but I am so happy with my team and hope that you will all still join us.

The DT are......drum roll please.........

Pascale (helping me to keep everything running)
Teri
Vicky
Jayne
Chanelle
Sarah
Kaos
Vanessa

If you have not seen these ladies blogs you seriously need to check them out they are amazing and I can not wait for the challenges to start.

Talking of the challenges I have a lot of sponsors lined up for the first challenge so spread the word as there will be lots and lots of chances to win prizes. There is still time to join the follower candy before that so if you haven't make sure you scroll down under this post as you have to be in it to win it :D

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls & Good Luck with the new challenge blog Amy!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the new DT ladies - can't wait for the challenges and to see all the gorgeous creations I know will be made

    ReplyDelete