Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Follower Candy

For all of you that like a challenge but do not want to be on the DT there is still a chance to win some candy all you need to do is become a follower and put our banner on your blog to spread the word.
Once you have done that please leave your name in the linky thing and I will pick 3 winners
1st prize is 3 sheets of your choice
2nd prize is 2 sheets of your choice
3rd prize is 1 sheet of your choice

Good luck everyone and don't forget to check back on the 21st of October for the first challenge and the winners will be announced :D

Hugs

Amy and Pascale

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow I am the first one! Hope that isn't bad luck! Good luck on your new blog!!! Thanks for the chance for candy!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with this new challenge blog Amy and Pascale. Very exciting for you!!
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Well done you on starting this off! I know it's going to be brilliant and I wish you heaps of success with it Amy & Pascale!! {{{HUGS}}} xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new challenge blog!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I resist... one of my favorite colours and I love frogs!! Count me in and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear amy and pascale: thanks so much for commenting on my blog and for telling me about the new challenge site. i look forward to all your goodies to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. l have a feeling this is going to be a very popular challenge blog ! Its all very exciting and l can't wait for all the fun to start !
    Hugs & Good Luck !
    Susan x ( Mallorca, Spain )

    ReplyDelete